At A Glance:
- 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bathroom
- Gondola In/Gondola Out
- 2369 Square Feet
- Sleeps 10 easily and comfortably
- In-suite bathrooms in every bedroom
- 150 yards to the gondola – a short ride to peaks 7 & 8 and to town
- Half-mile walk to the middle of town
- Private hot tub
- Outdoor deck space
- Gas grill
- 2 car heated garage with epoxy coated flooring and ski storage
- Seating for 8 at the dining room table and 4 more at the breakfast bar
- High speed internet
- Flat panel TV’s
- Full size washer/dryer
- Gas fireplace in great room and master bedroom
- In-floor radiant heat
- Nordic skiing and snowshoeing trails outside the door
Located in the beautiful Shock Hill neighborhood just steps from the Shock Hill gondola station this 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom luxury mountain home is the perfect place to enjoy your family vacation. With easy access to Peaks 7 & 8 or Main Street using the Shock Hill gondola, your family can come and go easily while enjoying each other in pure mountain elegance.
Come and go as you please in one of Breckenridge’s most preferred neighborhoods. The unique area of Shock Hill sits between town and the base of the ski area with unbeatable access to Peak 7 & 8. Because there are a limited number of homes in this area, visitors who stay in Shock Hill will avoid the crowds and enjoy the mountain without lines or hassle. Utilize the gondola access for a convenient ride to town for shopping or a meal.
The comfortable layout and cozy mountain feel of this home is brought to life with cathedral wood ceilings, top of the line finishes, and bathrooms connected each of the four bedrooms. Relax in the hot tub or around the fire pit while taking in breathtaking views of Peak 7 and 8. Watch the snow fall from the large picture windows and light and bright great room. Enjoy the well supplied kitchen open to the living area while you warm your toes with the in-floor radiant heat. The home features a washer and dryer, wireless internet, and a private heated garage with plenty of ski storage.