Current State & County mandates restrict occupancy to 10 ppl max, from no more than TWO households
Cancellation policy during COVID
If the ski area shuts down or a public health order prevents us from hosting you during your reserved time, you will be eligible for a full refund or will be able to reschedule. If someone in your group is sick with COVID, you will be able to reschedule.
This 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom 3463 square foot estate offers quintessential Colorado rustic luxury. After passing under the gatepost and winding up the private driveway, you'll find this lovely 4-bedroom, 4-bath home with views that overlook the entire Tenmile Range.
Sleeps 12 people comfortably. Named after the mining claim on which it is built, St. James Place is perfect for families looking for a true mountain getaway while offering plenty of activity.
Enjoy mountain charm and the comforts that you would expect in a luxury retreat including in floor radiant heat, Viking 8 burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher, vaulted ceilings, hand scraped wide plank hardwood floors, and a large stone hearth fireplace. Enjoy your privacy with attached bathrooms off of every bedroom. The light and bright open floor plan is inviting and comfortable with a stone hearth fireplace to welcome you in, convenient ground floor entry, and open floor plan living room to make the most of family gatherings. Warm your toes with the in-floor radiant heat or relax in the hot tub while taking in impressive mountain views. Enjoy quality time together with the provided movies, games, and books. While functional and spacious enough for large groups, this home bears a friendly and playful ambiance which will make you feel right at home and relaxed.
A 4 wheel drive vehicle is required to rent this home during winter months.
Location This home is privately located on 5 acres only 3.5 miles to Main Street Breckenridge on Baldy Mountain. Find the exclusion you are looking for while not sacrificing the proximity to the world class ski resort of Breckenridge (only a five-minute drive). World class hiking and biking trails just outside the door.
Sleeping Bedroom 1: king size bed - attached full size bath (sleeps 2) Bedroom 2: : queen size bed - attached full size bath (sleeps 2) Bedroom 3: : queen size bed – attached full size bath (sleeps 2) Bedroom 4: : bunk with queen size lower and twin upper – attached full size bath (sleeps 3) Additional Sleeping: office/tv area with additional queen size pull out bed (sleeps 2)
Maximum overnight capacity - 12
At A Glance Every bedroom has attached bathroom Sleeps 11-12 comfortably Seating for 8 at the dining room table and 4 more at the breakfast bar High speed Internet Flat panel TV’s throughout Full size brand new washer/dryer and laundry room Gas fireplace surrounded by a stone hearth in great room
In-floor radiant heat Separate TV room Lovely ski storage area - ski racks, boot warmers, and benches Large outdoor deck space with plenty of sun Expansive views of the Ten Mile Range Private seven-person hot tub Peaceful setting in a quiet and upscale area Gas BBQ grill Two car heated garage with Plenty of parking in the two car garage and expansive driveway World class hiking and biking trails just outside the door
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, cooking supplies, silverware, crock pot etc
2. A basic assortment of spices is provided
3. Coffee filters are provided and all homes have a regular style coffee maker
4. The house provides dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies for spills, shampoo, conditioner, and hand soaps
5. Paper products including toilet paper and paper towels are stocked in the house
6. Towels – 2 bath, 1 hand, 1 wash, and 1 hot tub towel is provided for each guest the homes sleeps
7. There will be one propane tank and an back up tank at the house if the home has a BBQ grill
8. Extra blankets, sheets, and pillows are provided for any pull out
9. Blow dryers provided
10. Vacuum and broom provided
11. A pack and play is provided. For liability reasons, we do not provide additional baby equipment. Baby equipment including baby gates can be rented through Baby's Away.
Regular Cancellation Policy
Once the reservation is confirmed and the first portion of the payment has been made, those funds are non refundable. The remaining balance will be due thirty days before your arrival. Once the balance is paid, that portion is also non-refundable.
Staying with LiveBreck Property Management is simple. As a professional property manager, we strive to make staying with us as easy and hassle-free as staying in a hotel. Checking in and out is simple and someone is always available to provide assistance. Rest assured that you’ll arrive to a professionally cleaned and fully stocked home. We’re here to make your stay perfect!
Breckenridge License No. 641420001
This home is privately located on 5 acres only 3.5 miles to Main Street Breckenridge on Baldy Mountain. Find the exclusion you are looking for while not sacrificing the proximity to the world class ski resort of Breckenridge (only a five-minute drive).
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Iron & Ironing Board
• Must be at least 30 years old to stay in the house unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
• This house is perfect for families or several families coming together for a mountain vacation
• No parties, events, or bachelor party weekends
• No more than the maximum number of people are allowed to stay in the house
• No pets
• No smoking or cannabis in the house
• Check-in is any time after 4PM
• Check-out is at 10am sharp
• Quiet hours from 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. during which time you shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
• When using the BBQ do not leave it unattended and after using it please clean the grill
- Must be at least 30 years of age to rent this home or accompanied by a parent. We expect our guests to treat our home as they would their own. Turn off lights when not in the room or at home, cover items in the microwave, remove shoes while inside etc. Quiet hours after 10pm. No smoking or cannabis of any kind permitted inside of the property. This is a residential neighborhood. Please be respectful of the folks around you and keep voices and music low especially after 10pm.
A 4 wheel drive vehicle is required to rent this home during winter months!