This 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath home in the new and convenient Maggie Point neighborhood will welcome you home during your vacation in Breckenridge. Warm and inviting mountain modern finishes will welcome you home as you enjoy the open floor plan and lovely views of the Ten Mile Range. The details will make you feel comfortable and pampered in this lovely home away from home. This townhome is conveniently located on the south end of Main Street with easy access to the shops and restaurants of downtown Breckenridge and a quick 10-12 minute walk to the Quicksilver lift. Don't feel like walking? The free shuttle comes every 15 minutes just outside of the neighborhood and will take you anywhere you would like to go.
Since this town home sits at the South end of Main Street Breckenridge, easy access to restaurants, shops, and the Quicksilver lift will create an effortless vacation for you and your family. This development is also located within a minute walk to a FREE SHUTTLE stop which comes every 15 minutes and is a great way to get around if your legs are worn out from a day in the outdoors. *There is a bit of road noise when you are on the outside deck of this home.
Sleeping - Sleeps 9
Bedroom 1 (sleeps 2): king size bed with flat panel TV and attached bathroom - and walk out deck (future home to hot tub). Wake up to incredible sweeping views!
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2): queen size bed with flat panel TV and full bath just outside the door
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 3): queen/twin bunk bed and bath just outside of the door
Extra sleeping (sleeps 2): Large sectional sofa in great room with queen size pull out bed
Pack and Play
Maximum overnight capacity - 10
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom and there is a bath off of the master. Additionally, there is a half bath off of the main living area.
At A Glance
3 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom - Sleeps 9
Sweeping views of the Ten Mile range and ski area
Seating for 6 at dining room table and 4 more at breakfast bar
Large and convenient mud room area with ski and board storage
Quarter of a mile to the middle of Main Street Breckenridge or utilize the free shuttle to take you back and forth during the day
Oversized one car heated garage with plenty of room for a large SUV and one additional parking space in the driveway
High speed internet
Full size washer/dryer
Gas grill on patio
2 outdoor patio spaces
In-floor radiant heat
Dog friendly (with prior approval and pet fee)
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, cooking supplies, silverware, crock pot etc
2. A basic assortment of spices is provided
3. Coffee filters are provided and all homes have a regular style coffee maker
4. The house provides dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies for spills, shampoo, conditioner, and hand soaps
5. Paper products including toilet paper and paper towels are stocked in the house
6. Towels – 2 bath, 1 hand, 1 wash, and 1 hot tub towel is provided for each guest the homes sleeps
7. There will be one propane tank and an back up tank at the house if the home has a BBQ grill
8. Extra blankets, sheets, and pillows are provided for any pull out
9. Blow dryers provided
10. Vacuum and broom provided
11. A pack and play is provided. For liability reasons, we do not provide additional baby equipment. Baby equipment including baby gates can be rented through Baby's Away.
Regular Cancellation Policy
Once the reservation is confirmed and the first portion of the payment has been made, those funds are non refundable. The remaining balance will be due thirty days before your arrival. Once the balance is paid, that portion is also non-refundable.
Staying with LiveBreck Property Management is simple. As a professional property manager, we strive to make staying with us as easy and hassle-free as staying in a hotel. Checking in and out is simple and someone is always available to provide assistance. Rest assured that you’ll arrive to a professionally cleaned and fully stocked home. We’re here to make your stay perfect!
Breckenridge License No. 641420001