**This is a pet friendly home and dogs have been in the house so if you have pet allergies, this may not be a good fit.
The home is just two blocks from the free shuttle service stop that takes you to the Gondola, Peak 8, and Peak 9, and the best hiking trails in Breckenridge lay right outside the back door. Carter Park, a popular sledding hill and volleyball area, is just a three minute walk from the front door. Catch the airport shuttle from DIA to the doorstep and you are central enough to everything, no need for a car! Or, come to Breckenridge, park your car in front of the house, and relax in this tastefully decorated home. With this location, you are truly in the center of it all, but have the peaceful surroundings of a real neighborhood. You can walk or take the shuttle to just about everything you could possibly need in Breckenridge.
Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: queen bed and two twin bunk beds (sleeps 4)
Extra Sleeping: queen size pull out sofa sleeper in living room
Maximum overnight capacity - 8
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, cooking supplies, silverware, crock pot etc
2. A basic assortment of spices is provided
3. Coffee filters are provided and all homes have a regular style coffee maker
4. The house provides dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies for spills, shampoo, conditioner, and hand soaps
5. Paper products including toilet paper and paper towels are stocked in the house
6. Towels – 2 bath, 1 hand, 1 wash, and 1 hot tub towel is provided for each guest the homes sleeps
7. There will be one propane tank and an back up tank at the house if the home has a BBQ grill
8. Extra blankets, sheets, and pillows are provided for any pull out
9. Blow dryer provided
10. Vacuum and broom provided
11. A pack and play is provided. For liability reasons, we do not provide additional baby equipment. Baby equipment including baby gates can be rented through Baby's Away.
COVID Cancellation Policy
If the ski area shuts down, the town shuts down to short term rentals, or a public health order prevents us from hosting you during your reserved time, you will be eligible for a full refund or will be able to reschedule. If someone in your group is sick with COVID, you have an upcoming stay, and you can provide paperwork, you will be able to reschedule. Otherwise, once the first portion of the payment has been made, those funds are non refundable. Once the remaining balance is paid thirty days before your arrival, that portion is also non-refundable.
Regular Cancellation Policy
Once the reservation is confirmed and the first portion of the payment has been made, those funds are non refundable. The remaining balance will be due thirty days before your arrival. Once the balance is paid, that portion is also non-refundable.
Staying with LiveBreck Property Management is simple. As a professional property manager, we strive to make staying with us as easy and hassle-free as staying in a hotel. Checking in and out is simple and someone is always available to provide assistance. Rest assured that you’ll arrive to a professionally cleaned and fully stocked home. We’re here to make your stay perfect!
Breckenridge License No. 641420001