At A Glance
- 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 6000 square feet
- Attached bathrooms off of every bedroom
- Ski In/Ski Out for intermediate skiers
- Ski Out for beginners
- “Free Ride” shuttle stop steps from house
- Sleeps up to 14 – 1 king, 3 queens, 2 full bunks, & 2 twin bunks
- High speed internet
- In-floor radiant heat
- Boot warmers and dedicated ski storage
- View – Ten Mile Range – peaks 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6
- Dining Capacity – Up to 15 people
- Fireplaces in great room, master bedroom, and family room
- Large extra living area with flat screen TV, sectional sofa, and billiards table
- Full size hot tub
- Upper deck has built-in gas grill and outdoor dining seating for 6
- Outdoor patio (lower level) – private outdoor hot tub
- Oversized 2 car garage
- Laundry – 2 full-size washer & dryer areas – 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- Parking – 2 cars garage with additional parking for 2 more cars in driveway
- Pet(s) possible; additional fee and deposit required
Nestled on a quiet street on Peak 10 above the “Lower Lehman” ski run and adjacent to the well-known Burro Trail, Moose Ridge offers 6000 square feet of luxurious and comfortable living. While beginning skiers may want to take advantage of the “Free Ride” shuttle stop just steps from the house, accomplished skiers will appreciate the ski-in/ski-out location and quick access to the mountain. This home will allow your entire group to come and go as they please while allowing them to spend time together in pure comfort and style.
You will be stunned when you enter the beautiful open great room with vaulted ceilings, custom wood beams, and floor to ceiling windows which frame expansive views of the Ten Mile Range. With 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths, this home radiates mountain elegance with wood and stone floors, granite countertops, and high end detailing throughout. After a big day of activities, this home is a perfect place to relax, unwind, and take in the wildlife. Play a game of pool, warm up in the hot tub, or settle in for a movie in the large media room area with an oversized sectional sofa and gas fireplace. The in-floor radiant heat and comfortable seating areas create an ambiance that is warm, inviting, and luxurious.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream! Wolf double wall ovens, a Wolf six burner professional grade range, and beautifully marbled granite countertops will excite the chef(s) in your group and keep the fun in the kitchen! With an open floor plan and extra large island, there won’t be a member of your group who won’t want to help with meal preparation.
This home is located on Peak 10 adjacent to the “Lower Lehman” ski run. Intermediate skiers can ski in via Peak 10 on the “Cimarron and Flapjack ” ski runs and ski out the private lower access trail onto “Lower Lehman” to the Quicksilver or Beaver Run super chair lifts. Just steps from the door is a “Free Ride” shuttle stop. With service running every 20 minutes, the “Free Ride” service will take you to and from the Maggie Pond Plaza, adjacent to the Quicksilver chair lift, or to the Ice Rink where you can connect to the full network of local bus service.
Moose Ridge has everything you need for a memorable stay. The multiple patios provide plenty of outdoor seating. Take in spectacular views from each level of the Ten Mile Range and national forest land. After a big day of activities, relax and unwind in the private hot tub located on the lower level patio. The family room area comes complete with a mini-bar and wine fridge, pool table, and a large living area with gas fireplace and 65” flat screen TV. In-floor radiant heat, bathrooms off of every bedroom, gaming systems in the bunk room, and boot warmers and ski racks in the designated ski storage area complete this vacation experience.