At A Glance
- Breathtaking views of the Ten Mile Range
- Great room with gas fireplace
- Seating for 10 at the dining room table and 4 more at the breakfast bar
- 3 bedrooms, top of the line mattresses and hypoallergenic pillows throughout
- Sleeps 9 easily and comfortably
- 2 ½ bathrooms; Steam shower in master bath
- Large smart flat panel TV’s throughout including 65” TV in great room and master
- BR and 55 in each of the other two bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in every room
- High speed Internet
- Custom wood and slate flooring
- In-floor radiant heat throughout
- Outdoor deck space with private 9 person 2016 Jacuzzi J-495
- Gas grill
- Full size front loading Samsung
- One car garage and parking for an additional vehicle outside of the garage
Location, location! Beautiful newly constructed town-home located in town and a short walk to the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9 and on Breckenridge shuttle route. This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1 car garage luxury town-home sleeps 9 people comfortably and features vaulted ceilings and an open floor-plan creating a modern mountain setting. Enjoy family and friends while preparing a meal in the open concept kitchen supplied with professional grade appliances and every bell and whistle you would expect in a luxury rental. Warm your toes with in-floor radiant heat and relax in the steam shower or hot tub while taking in breathtaking views of the Ten Mile Range. Free shuttle access just outside the door.
Come and go as you please in one of Breckenridge’s newest and most convenient neighborhoods. The Maggie Point development sits on the South side of town with easy access to everything. A quick 5-minute stroll on the stone lined footpath will lead you to the Breckenridge Brewery — one of the great places that Breckenridge has to offer on Main Street.
Easily walk to the base of Peak 9 (the Quicksilver lift) or catch the free shuttle in front of the development to any of the base areas (Peak 7, 8, or 9). The free shuttle arrives every 15 minutes and is a convenient way to get around town and navigate the ski area. An early walk to the Quicksilver lift is a great way to skip the opening logjam and start your day on a wide open Peak 9 or Peak 10.
The Stephen C West ice arena is located just across the street and the Blue River is a short walk down the hillside. Kids will enjoy a private wooded play area just behind the house.
Master Bedroom (sleeps 2): King size bed, 4k 65” flat panel smart TV, views of the Ten Mile Range; walk-in closet; private bath with double granite vanity, steam shower
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2): Queen size bed, 55” flat panel smart TV, shared bath
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 5): Barn wood bunk bed with a Queen base, a Queen trundle, and a Twin on top, 55” flat panel smart TV, shared bath